Monday, January 7, 2008

Now that Christmas is over...

...I can crochet some things for myself! I made several gifts for the holidays:



And not everything made it into that picture!

Now I'm working on an afghan to keep using Lion Brand Chenille in off white (antique white), browns (desert print, khaki, chocolate) and black. I'll post a pic soon.

My next afghan will be the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan. I discovered this gorgeous afghan on a Crochetville CAL (crochet-a-along). I ordered the pattern and already purchased the yarn. Can't wait to get to work on it and see if I chose the right colors! After agonizing all day this past Saturday at three different craft stores, I finally decided on using Lion Brand Homespun in blues and purples - Cobalt, Grape and Corinthian. I also got a skein of Hepplewhite, but might change that to a light gold if I can find one.

No comments: